ORANGES

woo, woo~

Leave a Comment
after sending my cat into bathroom. suddenly, got a call. oh damn, KL number, again.

??: hello, may i speak to fatehah bla, bla, and bla. i'm from bla, bla, bla. we are offering u bachelor bla, bla, bla for July intake. (nampak sangat tak dengar betol2 ape orang tu cakap)
me: yea, yea. i'm fatehah. ni universiti mane? (duh, tetiba spekong melayu. huhu.)
??: this is from Lim Kok Wing University.
me: (woo, woo~ speechless.)
??: are u interested in joining us?
me: kinda interested. mm.
??: kinda? are u not sure yet?
me: haha. yea, i'm not sure yet. sure, i'm interested. but i need to ask my parents first.
??: ok, TQ.

ade lagi, tapi aku tak ingat la ape dia cakap. dah la speaking, suara slow macam dalam kelambu pulak tu. aku ni dahlah MUET dapat band cikai je. hahaha.

woo, woo~ IPTS mahal siak. mak aku balik kang, aku cite ah. huhuhu. tapi nanti kalau tak dapat masuk IPTA, aku nak la g masuk Lim Kok Wing tu ha. grand sket. huahuahua. ;P
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 .16kg daun berguguran: